Pay your Member Dues, Meeting & Event Fees, etc.
All Payments Are Made Securely Via PayPal
Middlefield, Ohio is located in Geauga county and was settled in 1799. Middlefield is located 35 miles east of Cleveland and encompasses more than 1,700 acres. Although the population of our community is less than 2,500, more than 15,000 people enter our community daily to work, shop, visit and do business. Agriculture is still a primary means to living here, found in horse breeding, dairy farming, and crop production such as corn, wheat and soybeans.
Middlefield realizes more than 80% of its income tax from industrial and commercial business, making this Geauga county’s industrial capital. Residents are afforded a wide variety of of services and low real estate taxes thanks to the contribution of industry here. Our area is progressive and infrastructure is constantly being upgraded to meet ever-increasing needs of power, water, sewer, roadways and other necessities. Local schools have enjoyed progressive input from local industry, reinforcing the value placed on education within the community.
Tourists will find visits enjoyable in Middlefield with plenty to see and do. Quaint Amish traditions can be explored by visiting the many Amish owned businesses, shops and homes here. We boast one of the largest Amish communities in the nation. We have a fine system of State and local parks, nationally known theme parks are nearby and historical sites abound.
A Great Place to Grow a Business
The object of this organization shall be to more fully promote, develop and maintain the civic, industrial, agricultural, business and social interest of the Middlefield area in Geauga County, Ohio.
The Middlefield Chamber of Commerce is committed to working as a partner with retail, industrial and agricultural businesses in our area. Our efforts on behalf of our members are designed to create a climate of professionalism through:
- educational programming
- legislative updates
- informative newsletters
- affiliation with larger state and national business organizations
- staffed business office meeting members’ needs and outside informational requests on a daily basis
We foster a spirit of cooperation among business professionals through:
- year-round networking opportunities, including monthly luncheons
- effective referral service, business to business
- community-wide promotions, such as Bicentennial Trade Dollar Program, Geauga County Bicentennial and Business After Hours programs to name a few
The Middlefield Chamber of Commerce takes pride in developing an ever-increasing package of benefits, allowing the small and mid-sized business to capitalize on programs usually only available to larger corporations. These include:
- Workers Compensation Group Rates
- Referrals and Promotions
- Cooperative Buying Programs
- Mailing List
- Enhanced Website
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Social and Civic Enhancement
For complete information about touring Geauga County checkout www.destinationgeauga.com.
Directors & Officers
Executive Director since 2009
President of Acquire Fire Protection
Serving 1st year as President 2022
Director since 2021
Co-Owner of Alpive Consulting
2 year term – Up for re-election 2023
Director since 2020
Bank Manager of Huntington National Bank
Director since 2009, serving term since 2020
Director since 2021
Cutco Cutlery Field Sales Manager
Why Should I Become a Member
- Networking – The monthly membership meetings — whether our traditional lunch meetings, breakfasts or social gatherings — provide the perfect business environment in which to do business. There can be no substitute for interacting with fellow business leaders in a professional setting.
- Education – Monthly meetings of importance and interest to area business leaders make us all more informed and resourceful.
- Workers Compensation Group Rates – Substantial premium reductions and high levels of service are offered to members through NOACC’s Benefits 1 Group.
- Referrals and Promotion – Businesses benefit from our continual promotion from within our office. Brochure displays, phone referrals and individual promotion of our member businesses occur on a daily basis. Personal referrals also take place at our monthly meetings. Our staffed office promotes Geauga County, and Middlefield specifically, to tourism opportunities.
- Advertising – The Chamber offers members low-cost advertising opportunities on our monthly Chamber page as well as yearly within the Business After Hours structure. Members are also welcome to put flyers within our monthly newsletter on a periodic basis as postage weights permit.
- Cooperative Buying Programs – Natural gas discounts, group rates on health and life insurance, retirement planning and discounted freight rates are all services offered to members by the Middlefield Chamber of Commerce.
- Mailing List – Every member of our Chamber is entitled to the membership mailing list to offer fellow members special offers, discounts and special opportunities.
- Enhanced Website – The Middlefield Chamber of Commerce is currently working to upgrade our website, providing more local information, calendar of local and Chamber events, links to member websites, home page hosting and advertising opportunities on the site.
- Coaching and Mentoring – Where else can you find more than one hundred years of combined experience in one room? History, knowledge, background and skill are available to members in the sharing and interaction that are the hallmarks of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Social and Civic Enhancement – Our Golf Outings, Business After Hour Events, Food Bank Drives, Family Christmas activities and many more are all reasons to make the Chamber of Commerce part of your professional life. The personal rewards are priceless!