Where Ohio Industry Meets Agriculture
Chamber Board Meeting
Time: 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Middlefield Chamber Board Members Meeting at 7:30 am at Dutch Country Restaurant.
Time: 07:45 am - 08:30 am
Come to C's Cafe for casual networking and coffee, on Middlefield Chamber, Wednesday, February 2nd, 2022 beginning at 7:45 am. Be prepared with info to share about your business. This meeting is sponsored by Carole Drabek of Woodsong Homes in MIddlefield. Woodsong Homes is giving away a $25 gift card that you could win for attending this Coffee Connection. Find out how you can be the sponsor of one of the upcoming Coffee Connections. Ask Shannon Hill at the meeting, or ask Lynnette at 440-632-5705 firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPR/AED Certification Training
Time: 09:00 am - 2:00 pm
$15 a person. Training will be in Huntsburg Community Center, starting time is 9:00 am, doors open at 8:45 am. Light Breakfast with Coffee will be served.
A Great Place To Grow A Business
The object of this organization shall be to more fully promote, develop and maintain the civic, industrial, agricultural, business and social interest of the Middlefield area in Geauga County, Ohio.
The Middlefield Chamber of Commerce is committed to working as a partner with retail, industrial and agricultural businesses in our area. Our efforts on behalf of our members are designed to create a climate of professionalism through:
- educational programming
- legislative updates
- informative newsletters
- affiliation with larger state and national business organizations
- staffed business office meeting members' needs and outside informational requests on a daily basis
We foster a spirit of cooperation among business professionals through:
- year-round networking opportunities, including monthly luncheons
- effective referral service, business to business
- community-wide promotions, such as Bicentennial Trade Dollar Program, Geauga County Bicentennial and Business After Hours programs to name a few
The Middlefield Chamber of Commerce takes pride in developing an ever-increasing package of benefits, allowing the small and mid-sized business to capitalize on programs usually only available to larger corporations. These include:
- Workers Compensation Group Rates
- Referrals and Promotions
- Cooperative Buying Programs
- Mailing List
- Enhanced Website
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Social and Civic Enhancement
For complete information about touring Geauga County checkout www.tourgeauga.com.