Where Ohio Industry Meets Agriculture
Time: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Watch for Toy Donation Location yard signs at members businesses, the donated toys will be collected at for Santa's Hideaway Hollow, Toys for Tots, and Family Pride. Things will be done differently this year. Watch for the Posters. Come to the Village Tree Lighting at 6:30 pm in the Pocket Park. The Grinch will tell his story along with Max and Cindy Lou Who, on the Stage in the Pocket Park, Santa will arrive there too. Mayor Garlich will be there, The Cardinaires will sing and the Village Tree will be lit. Then ending with Fireworks provided by the Village of Middlefield at 7:30. Watch for drawings, Open Houses Nov 13 & 14 and Nov 20 & 21, and other activities throughout the businesses in Middlefield.
Cardinaires Christmas Concert and Luncheon
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Annual Cardinaires Christmas Concert and Luncheon starts at Noon at Mary Yoder's Amish Kitchen, cost is $20 a person. RSVP as soon as possible, by December 4th, space is limited, 440-632-5705 or email@example.com.
A Great Place To Grow A Business
The object of this organization shall be to more fully promote, develop and maintain the civic, industrial, agricultural, business and social interest of the Middlefield area in Geauga County, Ohio.
The Middlefield Chamber of Commerce is committed to working as a partner with retail, industrial and agricultural businesses in our area. Our efforts on behalf of our members are designed to create a climate of professionalism through:
- educational programming
- legislative updates
- informative newsletters
- affiliation with larger state and national business organizations
- staffed business office meeting members' needs and outside informational requests on a daily basis
We foster a spirit of cooperation among business professionals through:
- year-round networking opportunities, including monthly luncheons
- effective referral service, business to business
- community-wide promotions, such as Bicentennial Trade Dollar Program, Geauga County Bicentennial and Business After Hours programs to name a few
The Middlefield Chamber of Commerce takes pride in developing an ever-increasing package of benefits, allowing the small and mid-sized business to capitalize on programs usually only available to larger corporations. These include:
- Workers Compensation Group Rates
- Referrals and Promotions
- Cooperative Buying Programs
- Mailing List
- Enhanced Website
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Social and Civic Enhancement
For complete information about touring Geauga County checkout www.tourgeauga.com.